Melbourne Food and Wine Festival
Join us for a lunch session at our favourite neighbour's, The Grand, on Saturday 24 March as we celebrate the diversity of Richmond from its Traditional Owners through to its multi-cultural inhabitants of the present day.
Can't make lunch? Hit us up for another day of the party. Visit http://grandrichmond.com.au/luckycountry/ for details
- Mon to Thu dinners 5.30pm to 9.30pm
- Fri to Sat dinners 5.30pm to 10.00pm
- Fri lunch 12pm to 2.30pm
- Sun lunch 12pm to 4pm
- We take reservations but also leave a few spots free on a walk-in basis for locals and casual dinners who live, work or play nearby. Get in touch with us.
Best described as Asian Australian – driven by our South East Asian roots and influenced by modern Australian cuisine.
- One Hat, Good Food Guide 2018
- #50, Top 100 Restaurants, Australian Financial Review 2017
- #68, Top 100 Restaurants, Gourmet Traveller 2018
- Best Asian Restaurant, Delicious 2017
- #21, delicious.100, Delicious 2017
- Thi Le, Best New Talent, Gourmet Traveller 2017
Give the gift that keeps on giving. Tell us how much you want it to be, who the lucky recipient is, and where we should send it to. Send us an email at email@example.com and we can organise everything else.